Monday, May 16, 2011

Garnier Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream?


About eight months ago, I stumbled across this eye cream. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but I am so glad I started using this. I am twenty three years old, and I don't have eye wrinkles, but I do have hooded eyes. I wanted to start using something, anything, just to prevent the wrinkles.

After using this for two weeks, I already started to feel a difference. It tightened the area under my eyes. Now, after using this for several months, there is a HUGE change. My crease it a bit more defined, my eye area has definitely tightened up, and it actually helps with any dark circles. I don't take the cream too far under my eye, but in that inner corner pocket that gets a bit dark, it has really done some justice. It also is very moisturizing. I highly, highly recommend this product.

- J

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me